Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Bed, The Playground and The Pillow

 The Bed and The Playground (errr, maybe The Playground only)


Warning: This is not a bed. This is a playground.

Here is KA ruling us out on our bed. He seems to enjoy it by himself. Before, we usually buy him a toy or two every weekend. We are not spoiling him but he just gets bored with his toys that are more than a week old.

Well, due to practical reasons, we stopped buying him new ones. So what we do, we keep some of his toys for two weeks so he will miss them. I'm not really sure if that works because he knows his toys and cushions by the smell (and taste?) of them.


The Pillow

See that green and grey square pillow? That's his favorite one. He can always take fancy on his new toys or new pillows but he will eventually ignore them and take delight with this green and grey "elephant" pillow. He won't be able to sleep unless he snuggles it or at least touches it.





Clockwise from top left: 1. KA sleeping 2. KA posing for the picture 3. That's me when I was 8 months pregger at Dubai Airport waiting for my flight 4. KA standing up (goes to his cream cabinet) with his pillow
 
This pillow was my constant companion when I was pregnant. I would bring it everywhere when I travel and I also put in on my belly when I sleep. It has given me comfort when my big bulging belly feels heavy on my side. Maybe that is the reason behind KA's fascination and connection to this pillow.

--------------

Love you so much KA. You can pretty much make our whole room as your playground as long as you are happy. But please, stop putting to your mouth anything you grab. Even our floor gets sticky now with your drool.

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment