Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Don't read. Just toooooo cheeeessssy!

Can’t help smiling.

A mail just came into my office Inbox.

Hubby sent me a message, a sweet one in fact, saying (verbatim):

Happy Monthsary bebs.mwah.iloveU”

Ehem! I am so touched. Pinch me please please! Haha!

Since we got married 32 months ago, we actually have stopped giving each other the “monthsary greetings” which is on the 15th of the month. And now, all of a sudden, hubby has sent me this message of love. Just out of the blue. I didn’t even realize it was “our day”.

---------

Anyways, on a side note, we celebrated KA’s 11th month last night over a takeaway Il Forno pizza and some Texas Fried chicken. He was happy indeed but lacks manners because he’s adamant in trying to grab my pizza! What a strong kid. He would wrestle his way to anything he wants. Love him though.

---------

P.S. Just so you want to know, I replied back to hubby with an “iloveyoutoo” note.

No comments:

Post a Comment